Supplements That Help You in Your Sexual Performance
At times, food is not the only thing that gives you all the energy that your body needs for performing different day-to-day activities. This is where vitamin and mineral supplements can help you. You can always take a book on the subject of nutrition or consult a nutritionist for the same. However, beginners must take Colloidal Minerals, Vitamins C, E, A, B-Stress Complex and Zinc, which is important for your prostate health and helps you in fighting any sort of infection.
Several companies are these days making zinc pills. This will help in treating cold and if you take in appropriate dosage, you can get rid of cold within 24 - 48 hours or at least minimize its severity. Well, now let us move ahead towards the list of supplements, which can help you boost your sexual performance.
Amino Acid: L-arginine is taken to enhance the effectiveness of erection and increased volume of ejaculations. It really works well. Initially, you can take 500 to 1000 mg during day time and 1000 to 1500 mg before an hour or two of intercourse. Also, it is recommended that you start by taking amino acid supplements and gradually change to L-arginine. This will maintain stability.
Now, keep in mind that taking a high dose on daily basis is not at all recommended. Also, if you wish to consume it on daily basis, limit the dose to 1500-2000 mg per day. Additionally taking 500 mg of L-Lysine is suggested to maintain body balance. As a side effect, few people experience cold sores or blisters on lips and face. If such symptoms are experienced, discontinue the intake immediately. With supplements, one thing that you should remember is taking in moderation always helps.
Vitamin B-Stress complex and vitamin B-12: For more energy and enhanced performance
Colloidal Minerals: For general health and immunity
Bee Pollen: This is one of the best supplements, which you can take. It is considered as one of the best supplements right from the ancient times. Egyptians, Romans, Greek, Chinese, Slavic, Middle Eastern and Native American cultures have always appreciated this supplement and have used them for years.
Bee pollen contains all the vitamins, which are necessary for you to maintain good health. In addition to good health, it gives you energy that is more sexual, helps you with frequent erection and increases the volume of ejaculation as well. There are a number of ways to take bee pollen, for instance, in the form of capsules and tablets.
However, the best suggested way of taking bee pollen is freeze dried or in raw form. You might get this in the refrigerated section of any health food store. This form of bee pollen is more effective and gives you better results. Just a word of caution, start the intake of bee pollen in small quantities and gradually increase it to full teaspoon. This is because it is very intense and may give you adverse reactions. Also, if you are allergic to any bee products strictly avoid bee pollen as well.
Herbs have always played a vital role in correcting almost any sort of health issues including sexual problems. Chinese herbalists have herbs for almost all your physical as well as mental problems. Below is a list of herbs that can help you in this case.
- Avina Sativa: Enhances sex drive, prolongs your erection and increases the volume of ejaculation.
- Damiana: Enhances sex drive, betters your ejaculatory control. In addition, it is believed that the user of this herb is somehow more attractive for the opposite sex.
- Epimedium: Epimedium is widely known as “goat sex herb” and it is considered as an excellent aphrodisiac.
- Muira Puama Extract: Enhances sex drive, gives you harder as well as more frequent erection.
- Saw Palmetto Berries Extract: Excellent for your prostate health.
- Schizandra: It is believed to increase the quantity of sexual fluid, endurance and staying power. One additional benefit is that it beautifies your skin too.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Increases testosterone production. It enhances energy, stamina and libido. You can find this one in health stores in the body building sections.
- Yohimbe: One of the most used and recommended herb. It shows fast and quick results. However, there are certain side effects and hence, this particular herb is sometimes not recommended by herbalists.
- Honeymooners Tea: This tea helps you replenish your spent sexual energy. It is a mixture of Dendrobium, Schizandra and Licorice root. Boil all the herbs together and drink the tea.
Thus, it is suggested that you consult your nutritionist or physician before consuming the herbs and supplements that are listed above. In case you experience any kind of uneasiness, immediately stop the consumption and contact your doctor. This will save you from any side effects and allergies.
Most Popular Links This Month
Like to share?comments powered by Disqus